Style: Black-Owned Handbag Brands



One day I had a few coins to rub together, so I started searching for a luxury bag because as a goddess, I have always wanted at least ONE bag that wasn't from a bin or off a rack. So I started searching the greats. Louboutin, Prada, Gucci. I finally found a few that I liked but each was too high for my milk money budget. I even searched wholesale. Same end result. A HOT ASS NO! I have a mortgage. 

But I didn't want to give up. Then it popped in my head to support minority businesses. Not because they are second best, cuz we all know, race has nothing to do with talent or style. So I dipped over to peruse some smaller but talented designers, and look what I found!!!! 








Here is a great list of more black handbag designers. (They may be expensive)

mythhouse.com

monazeni.com

vnmbyvixen.com/

instagram.com/agudie_bynana/

valenciofficial.com

www.totencarry.com

tenomtl.com

vavvoune.com

sarepandrose.com

 jumzs.com

brothervellies.com

lovecortnie.com

murwayofficial.com

edas.store

silverandriley.com

animairis.com

kayadua.com

reeprojects.com

hel-mer.com

itsrooper.co.uk

shopvoni.com

yvonnekone.com

mowalola.com











* List curated by Cosmopolitan.com 

Comments

Popular Posts