Fashmates: How I Style!

Over the years I've helped dress many people. Starting with my own quirky looks in middle and high school, to friends and family, my two kids, and even strangers who've asked. Lately, I don't have time to style myself, but I still try to keep up on my styling game by going online to sites that allow you to create "Sets" of well-curated pieces and then post so that others from around the world can see and critique. 

Originally I was on a site called Polyvore where I began my online fashion stylist journey on a larger more visual scale. The website allowed me to create some of the most fashion-forward sets that I was capable of, and I was able to build with a strong community of like-minded people with who I shared a lot with as well. Then one day I logged in and it was all gone. The whole website was replaced by some store-type blog, with only a disclaimer on how to download your sets for prosperity. It was like coming home and all your belonging were put into storage with no warning. Polyvore sold its user's data and went off quietly in the night with their coins. 

It sent me scrambling looking for a site like Polyvore where I could do the same things I did on the site before they sold it. After trying but not liking a few other fashion websites stating they were Polyvore's replacement, in comes Fashmates. Fashmates was willing to update the site to accommodate users reeling from the loss of their fashion normalcy on Polyvore. It didn't take long before it felt like a seamless transition. So now I am back to creating. Here are a few examples: 





See more:  Bettyboopbbw69 Fashmates Looks



Comments

Popular Posts