New Age Design... (My Hot Picks)

Mint Siren By Josefine Wing
Fly Pieces
I am always looking for that something different. I watch celebs, everyday people, designers... but that something different is always what catches my eye. I see the norm everyday.  The same outfits, the same prints and designs, I want to see more, but not many fashion forward designers are affordable to the everyday people I see. But it is that lil piece of something that make me a lil more happy.... Here are a few... 


Mehndi Designs

I have always been in love with the intricate designs that goes into creating these beautiful prints. I have never had one, but this summer, I may change that. I think something cute on my feet or on one of my hands may be what I get. I often see horrific tattoos of things that make no sense, tell no story, but these are so festively rich and decorative.






Hot Feet

I am a sucker for a fly sneaker. I am more partial to no names.. but these Pumas are so decent. I can see several different entities in play here.. but you can see what I am talking about. 

Puma
Alexander McQueen Puma


Maximum style CUTS
I love a blouse, a jacket, a pant that has that deliberate cut, slice, or accented line that makes the whole design pop. I chose these pieces because each one has that little something... special.

PROENZA SCHOULER //

MAISON KITSUNE

Thierry Mugler

HIGH FEET

With all these people screaming that heels are destroyers of all things feet, one would want to pass by all stores carrying anything with a heel over 2". The reality is.. heels are getting higher, along with the price tag, but I doubt women will EVER stop shopping for heels. Here are a few that made my cut of extra gorgeous.

Diane Kruger



Jerome C. Rousseau
Fendi

Comments

Popular Posts