Camilla's Glass Slipper..

When the Late Alexander McQueen came out with THIS SHOE....



He totally changed the game on how a shoe could be constructed. Now I am not saying that Alexander McQueen was the first to test the construction of the female shoe, many have done so before him, but he and Christian Louboutin made the woman's shoe a wearable work of art. 







Next up one of my favorite shoe designers, Camilla Skovgaard gave me LIFE when she created these sexy babies right here... 


That shoe sole just warmed my soul and all that was within me. These are the kind of shoes that draw attention to your feet and keep them there. So of course next out the gate Camilla Skovgaard is purposely succeeding at being a premier designer with that signature shoe. Although she has some of THE BADDEST shoes out there, her new line looks to be shaping up into a roster of monsters, many of which I would not be mad to own in my collection.

Will this pre-Fall's 2012 collection yield Camilla Skovgaard's signature shoe? I wonder how popular this equestrian themed boot is going to be? Is she putting all her eggs in one basket on this shoe? 












Weigh in... 

Comments

Popular Posts