Shoes: Between Spring and Fall 2011







Sergio Rossi


I am obviously not going to be a millionaire any time soon, but that doesn't take away from my love of shoes. I often peruse the sites and just drool just short of my keyboard. This line of shoes by various designers will cover the spectrum from sandals to boots, but they are all delectable. So please keep your hands safely inside of the car, and understand I am not responsible if you short out your keyboard from drooling on it. 


Christian Louboutin


























Georgina Goodman 































Burak Uyan





























Minna Parikka 






































Celine


























Sophie Gittins




























Sergio Rossi







































Source:Raw Shoe Blog

Comments

Popular Posts