Micha's Designs: Stylish, Stated Jewelry With Timeless Flair


From time to time I run across a website or two looking for jewelry to purchase for some evening out. I'd rather look for online accessories and clothes, because where I am from, you will end up wearing the same thing if you go to the mall here. Everyone shops in the same stores.... so you know the deal.

Well I found this amazing young lady on Twitter. Micha Designs peices are unique and simple enough to accent but not take over an outfit. One thing I love is a long draping necklace to accent a maxi dress or any look that needs a little something to help it make an important statement. From Simple to Statement pieces, I found a good selection of each.

Check out her website for more styles to fit whatever look you are trying for.















Comments

Popular Posts