Intermission...

I have received a few emails asking who are the designers I am posting. I made the choice not to post the designers because I was just showing different fashion combinations (read 1st posting) to give people fashion ideas, or just for entertainment purposes. I am not claiming to be the designer of these clothes. If there is anything you REALLY need to know who it is by, I will try to get back to you ASAP with the designer. Feel free to email me with occasions you need ideas of an outfit for, if you like the choices I make in fashion. Leave comments negative or positive... I love constructive criticism... it helps me to be better. ... or just leave a vote at the bottom of each posting.


Much love to everyone coming to the page and enjoying the fashion selections. Happy Holidays....and a safe prosperous new year for all.

Comments

Popular Posts