I WANT THAT LOOK!!: Recession approach to star style that won't hurt your pockets.

Going out? Want to look like a celebrity but your money is low? Well I did a little shopping and I am going to try to dress you for a night out on the town for the low low.... lol. I had a few complaints about the styles on this page being out of their price range. Well I can understand that, these styles are out of my price range too... lol. I post these styles as ideas on how to put together fly looks and believe it or not you can make similar outfits like the celebrities like I do on my other recession posts. It is about ideas...

Anywho.. I am going to try and stay under $300 let's get this party started.


Letter Earrings: Cute
Punky Pins $7.46





One Shoulder Blouse
Net-A-Porter $50




Distressed Torn Jeans
Forever 21 $20.00




Multi-Buckle Boot
Michael Antonio $60.00

Satchel Handbag
L.A.M.B. $40


Jewel Bars Bracelet

Wallis $18.00



Total : $196.00


Way under budget!!!



Comments

Popular Posts