New Layout!!!!


Hi everyone....


I just thought it was time to tone down the bright green background, clean up the layout and give a little more when posting fashionable looks. I love to see that people from all over the world are coming to the site and at least giving a look over. I would like more feedback, but it is not necessary.... just feel free to browse the many pages of looks.


I have begun to add the designers names just in case someone likes a piece and wants to purchase from the designer...I will also be adding more runway shows, model information, and other celeb do-overs ( you know some celebs can't dress lol) and anything that I feel is appropriate for a site about fashion and styling. New hairstyles, outfits, and shoes to come....


Keep watching and searching.... thanks for stopping in.

Comments

Popular Posts